Have a voice in how our community is presented to visitors on the Byway. You are invited to a meeting of the Friends of the Mohawk Towpath Byway on Tuesday, June 14 at 7 PM at the Clifton Park Halfmoon Library at 475 Moe Road in Clifton Park. The agenda includes:
- Creating a birding trail in the Vischer Ferry Preserve
- Improving a riverwalk trail from Clutes
- Brainstorming a worthy project to apply for grant money
- Organizing the 14th Annual Duathlon
- Planning an Erie Canal Bicentennial Celebration
Come join the fun. The public is invited!