The important facet of Duathlon planning at this time is our sponsors. Our sponsors make the Duathlon a worthwhile effort for the Friends of the Byway and for the Byway Coalition as well. Sponsors so far are:
- The Erie Canal National Heritage Corridor – returning Gold sponsor…
- Stewart’s Shops – long time Silver sponsor…
- Price Chopper/Golub Foundation – returning Bronze sponsor and
- Halfmoon Family Dental – long time Bronze sponsor
We hope the following sponsors will join in as they have promised:
- Capital Region Landfils
- The Hamiltons of Acworth, GA and
- his employer G E
- Shenendehowa Rotary
- Hammer Nutrition
Still working on the possibility of:
- Brookfield Renewable Power, a long time sponsor
- and several new possibilities including a local craft brewer, a credit union, a bank, a cycling supplier, a neighborhood general store, and other partners.
If you know of someone who would like to join our prestigious team of sponsors, enjoy the recognition, and share our pride in a job well done please let us know and we will contact them.
The next meeting of the organizing committee is on Tuesday evening, August 15 at the historic Grooms Tavern. It doesn’t seem possible that the Duathlon is just two months away! You are welcome to join us.